After quickly putting everything together we managed to start the engine today (January 18th 2013). It took a few tries to get the settings close enough for it to start, but eventually it came to life. Because the car is indoors and we don't have proper ventilation we weren't able to test it further. Everything seemed to work though, no strange noises and no leaks.

The weather is supposed to get a bit warmer soon, so we will route the exhaust outside and do some more mapping. Videos coming soon... edit: now

28.1 update: A wire from an ignition module had come loose which caused some issues and took quite a while to fully fix. During the troubleshooting process we had the exhaust off, so here is a short video of when we started it with open headers. We are currently working on putting an alternator on it and then it is time to do some road testing!